1. Input material: Waste tire/rubber, Oil Sludge
2. Output products: Fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire,gas
3. Capacity/day: 6-24 tons.
4.Reactor plate thickness: 16mm
5.Rotary speed: 0.4-0.8 turn/min
6. Cooling system:water condensing system
7. Life Span:5-8years
Tyre pyrolysis plant is an environmental protection system which uses the continuous liquefaction technology and catalytic breakdown reaction to convert waste plastics into renewable resources, such as fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire, combustible gas and so on. The end products can be applied to diesel engines and generators directly, or come into high ranking diesel and gasoline through our pyrolysis oil distillation plant. Other names of tyre pyrolysis plant: pyrolysis equipment, waste rubber/tyre pyrolysis plant, convert tire to oil machine and so on.
Tyre Pyrolysis Process ( Pyrolysis Waste to Energy)
1.Feed raw material into reactor by full-automatic feeding machine and make sure the door of feeding machine is closed.
2. Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5.The carbon black are discharged automatically while the waste materials are fed into reactor.
The Technical Data of The Waste Tire Pyrolysis:
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
After Sales Service
BESTON Group has established 8 service networks including more than 60 after-sales service engineers for overseas market. They all unified manage and deployment by the specialized agencies-Customer service center, and establish a detailed customer files. The electrical and mechanical after service engineer`s technical level and skill are fully qualified for the installation, adjustment, commissioning, training and advice the user`s operators and provide free technical advisory service etc.