Philippines has a very rich agricultural biomass resource, but waste biomass (such as rice husks, peels, coconut fiber, sawdust, coconut shells, bagasse, etc.) is not fully utilized, resulting in waste of resources. Beston Machinery has developed an environmentally friendly biomass carbonization plant that converts various biomass wastes into charcoal without black smoke.
1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
Hourly Feeding Capacity: 500KG-3000KG
Working Method: Continuous
The Biomass Pyrolysis Plant (also called biomass carbonization plant, or biochar pyrolysis machine) is used to produce charcoal from biomass waste by high temperature heating. The charcoal from biomass has a wide range of applications in many industries.
Available Biomass Waste for the Biomass Pyrolysis Equipment:
The Detailed Pyrolysis Process of Biomass:
1. Crush the biomass materials into small pieces of 50mm; dry the crushed biomass by dryer device, to ensure the moisture of biomass less than 20%;
2. Heat the biomass inside the biochar pyrolysis furnace;
3. The resulting smoke can be piped into purification system to remove the sulfur, which can be transported by the fan to heat the biochar pyrolysis reactor or dryer device;
4. The resulting biomass charcoal can be discharged when the temperature is reduced to 30℃ by the cooling system;
5. At the same time, there is combustible gas generating in the biochar reactor; it can be liquefied by the condenser system and converted into tar and wood vinegar.
Usage & Benefits of the End Products:
|Charcoal||Daily life||● widely used as fuel in BBQ.|
|● used as fuel in other area.|
|Agriculture||● attach heavy metal, improve the quality of soil.|
|Industry||● can be reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|● used for construction bricks with clay.|
|● widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.|
|Biogas||Daily life||● widely used as fuel.|
|Agriculture||● greenhouse agriculture heating|
|Industry||● can be used as fuel.|
|● can be used for drying.|
|● can be used for generator to get electricity.|
Technical Data of the Biomass Pyrolysis Equipment:
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|